Corona Virus Policy
We want to assure you that, at Gil Auto, we are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are dedicated to protecting against coronavirus, while remaining a place that our customers can feel welcome and safe.
Along with all our routine cleaning procedures, here’s what we’re doing:
- Our technicians are wearing surgical gloves when servicing vehicles
- After each vehicle has been serviced, the steering wheel, controls, door hands etc along with your keys, are wiped down with antibacterial wipes/sanitizer
- Our technicians use a new pair of surgical gloves for each vehicle, to avoid cross contamination
- All staff at Gil Auto are using hand sanitizer and washing hands, for the recommended 20 seconds, frequently
Here’s what we ask you to do:
- If you have a fever and cough or are displaying flu-like symptoms or you are in self-isolation for any reason, please make alternate arrangements to have your car brought to us and collected
- When you are in our workshop, please use the hand sanitizer provided
Thank you for your ongoing support for Gil Auto